Peacock Throne Eau De Parfum - 50ML - Unisex
- Top Notes: Sicilian Lemon Oil - Pink Pepper - nutmeg
- Middle Notes: Taif Rose - Ylang - Turkish Rose - Jasmin
- Base Notes: Haitian Vetiver - Patchouli - Sandalwood - Vanilla
- Created for the Mughal Emperors of India in the early 17th century, the Peacock Throne was one of the most opulent treasures in history.
- The platform of pure gold was encrusted with enamel, gems and a double peacock’s tail set with rubies, emeralds, pearls and diamonds. At its heart lay the Kohinoor diamond, the largest known diamond in the world.
Gender & Size
10/01/2021, 06:09 AM
13/07/2020, 08:28 AM