Peregrina Eau De Parfum - 50ML - Unisex
- Top Notes: Top Notes: Rose Damascene - Lily Of The Valley - Gardenia - Jasmine
- Middle Notes: Vanilla - Caramel - Myrrh - Ylang Ylang
- Base Notes: White Musk - Amber - Powder
- Named after the most valuable pearl in the world, this mysterious and seductive scent oozes royalty, stardom and sensuality.
- La Peregrina is the world’s most famous pearl. Renowned for its perfect shape, it was cherished by Spanish royalty and British nobility before it was gifted to actress Elizabeth Taylor, for whom the pearl was a personal favourite. When it was discovered almost 500 years ago, it was the largest pearl ever found, inspiring painters and poets alike. La Peregrina remains one of the largest, perfectly symmetrical pear-shaped pearls on earth
Gender & Size
07/01/2021, 02:57 PM